Monday, October 15, 2007

Gorgeeeeee.......

" Hey nash, saw the match huh?"....
Above mentione are always to be expected in the first two lines that Vivek aka George aka Gorgeeee aka Jacob aka... **%*^%& ( this is a family blog... even kids read it). So apart from spoiling my hindi by teaching me his HPS lingo, spoiling my English by teaching me his Hinglish ( what else does qualify as latkofying from the bus??)

nash is of course yours truly...... thanks to george..

This is Vivek George Jacob for you. Tall, Dark and NOT handsome..hehe.. Met this guy on the very first day I went to college n knew this would strike a chord. Loved sharing his lunch ( Biryani from swathi tiffins mdpt)/ or mom key haath key choley. This dude comes off as THE modest guy in ece b ( with due respect to others in line: vijay venki uday etc.. long list with yours truly not included.) ALWAYS ready to help... how many intenals must I have cleard JUST because of Gorgee..

With all the " khatta" jokes ( another Georgian lingo... this will go down the history books ppl) we shared to the " hard work" we did during our paper presentation... I wish all this never ends....Wish those days were frozen in eternity..

hmm.... so may be cause he is this smart that the make up box fell for him?? ( with due apologies to the box...only fun intended here... and if ya still get pissed off , then with due respect stop reading and do something better with ya life )

How can I forget the day it happened?? oops.. george.. sorry bhai... I owe you a kick in my arse for all that follows.

So that fateful day.. moi just two benches behind George in the mechanics internal... George goes to collect the paper.. obviously to blast the questions when moi is cursing that stupid newton for making all those stupid laws... and then ...........time froze....

George completed the paper in 20 mins.... all the while moi staring at sa ( nope... no mentioning names boss.. who's getting sued here??)... will complete george ka story later...... provided he gives me an approval ( for the kick in the arse deal of course... moi will write the story anywas..)

Next time: More about SA...



"Oh my God. I've won the Tour 'de France" ---- Lance Armstrog.

2 comments:

Saraswathi said...

Hey Nash:P

Good to see that u are writing a blog...Dint know that....seems like an interesting story...SA ka story pakka likhna;)

Unknown said...

hey nash!wat is all this!u must be a PAGE 3 journalist!anyways i shall seriously latkofy u when i meet u!
(just kiddin!)