Saturday, October 20, 2007

Geometry and Waxed legs...

I hate Geometry, and I love Geometry.... The questions look so deceptively simple and equally deceptively intriguing.Especially when the only practical Geo yours truly knows is making vulgar faces at sa when sa ain't looking..hehe..( just kiddin... but really wanna do this thing once before I die....)So there's this problem staring at me mockingly..... more mocking than the sex doctor does.. in my previous post.. mr i know it all dude.... soo draw a line from the vertex to the mid point....its called a median...I feel championed...I've just learnt what is a median... this is how long my concentration lasts in Geometry problems...Then i'm back drooling over ..... you know who...


Just then I see this pin up of Lord Sai Baba in the hall room...Dude looks good with a sharp trimmed beard, an orange gown that runs down only till the knees... and a nice waxed pair of legs... So in all he looks THIS good... and THIS fair.. straight out of that men's fairness cream ka ad..

Now now folks.. no offence intended here... and yours truly is no atheist... only thing I wonder is, was sai baba really so damn good looking,with a cool head gear and those waxed legs, was he a meterosexual o wat?? after so much of toiling and stuff how did he keep so fair?? was this look of histhe " in thing"?

Or is it mere we people who are just not ready to accept people just as they are? Do we alway try to look at people, things, the way we want them to be?Lets face it people, you are on your own in this journey so stop cribbing about others and lets get a life..
Its so easy for me to scrip about sa or george or the poor 2 mins " leak " chap... but how much do I know my self?


Its taken a hell lotta time, patience, money and experience for me offlate to come atleast somewhere near to anything that can be termed self realisation.Its still a long way to go for me, but all the better that I atleast know a rough path that I would tread on.. Amen....
So I wonder if I should wax my legs sai baba ishtyle.... this way I could also become a pin up.. and FAMOUS AND RICH AND POWERFUL.... I'M A TYRANT THEN....!!!!! MUHAHAHAHA...... where's the razor?? And is that round looking figure an octahedron in disguise or a simple cute walla circle??


" Whatever.........."

No comments: