Tuesday, October 2, 2007

AB rocks...

And then AB goes on to describe every major and minor place worth watching in apna hyd.. that ...err.... yours truly hasn't watched too... haven't even been there yet... aray yaar.. coffee day.. eat street say fursat miley to naa!!! my only excuse.. but not worth it yet...

So end of the day.. I leave for home, both happy and sad.. happy cause my bike's now looking like it was the day I had got it.... dosen't make any bonus sounds except for the engine beat.. and the brakes finally get some exercise...

Why sad?? Only God knows.... How did I miss out on these little things in life? when was the last time i watched a movie?? Independence day on TV last night..


Honestly.. how many of us are living our lives the way we want to do it?? Do we really want to slog for hours at a stretch, under constant watch of an asshole who is not even fit to be a pune....
when was the last time you guys went out for a morning walk, just to feel the morning breeze? When was the last time i've climbed atop my apartment, not to catch a glimpse of her but to look at the sun set for a change??

And besides... Even after AB's lecture... do I honestly have time for all this??... Guess I do. .... Guess I don't...


"You'll be remembered for two things in life: The problems you solve and the ones you create.. you choose which way.."

No comments: