Friday, October 19, 2007

cut-a-go-riiiize

Situation: First year engg, English class..
We had this english sir who was always conducting discussions in the class.
" so how do you make a good speech? any ideas? anyone from the class"
All the while yours truly is seriously drawing mating animals on the back of the book. Just then a voice says: " Sir, we need to katagarize things". ( spelt:cut-a-go-riiiize) .sir: " what??"
voice: we need to katagarize things. (cut-a-go-riiiize) .
Now this was the limit.. I mean, my imaginary male creature was almost getting his orgasm....moi:"psst sir, the voice means to say catagarize, like organise...." ( and back to the poor dude waiting for my attention on my book...GO boy GOOOO)

This,friends, was the beginning of one looong story....


"To my son-I tell him I will see him again soon. To keep his heels down while riding a horse. To my wife...That is not your business. "

No comments: